A Venue That's a Rustic, Blank Canvas for Your Event Design
Your design and personality can take center stage as you add your personal touch to the barn and property at Bishop Farm. Here's a glance at your blank slate wedding venue or event venue:
A FEW MORE DETAILS...
- The barn's upper level indoor area is 72 X 50 ( 3600 sq.feet ) which includes a bar area that has a sink and a refrigerator.
- The outside deck is 70 X 19 ( 1330 sq. feet ) which overlooks the field and trees.
- There is an outside lower deck which is 20 X 25 (500 sq. feet).
- The lower level is divided into 3 rooms, with each room measuring approximately 600 sq. feet.
- Two rooms are for dressing which includes a bathroom in each room, mirrors, and furniture. The dressing rooms also have heating and air conditioning.
- The third room is for storage and catering. This room has a commercial sink.
- There is an old saw mill barn and a grassy area on the property which many people have used for an outdoor wedding area.
- There are a number of great spots on the property for beautiful photos, including a vintage John Deere tractor which makes a great backdrop.